Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching up - Been Away

I know I've been away from posting, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been stitching.

I've been stitching a gift, a couple pieces for myself and some charity pieces.



I stitch this piece for our retiring minister that when he left during the summer. He was a great asset to our parrish and was very helpful when my Dad died earlier this year. (Ink Circle freebie Celtic Knot June 2007)



I stitch this celtic knot for myself from the 2008 Cross Stitch Calendar




At my nephews school they have an event every year call Breakfast and a Book where the kids wear pjs to school for the day and the read a book in the classroom. Two years ago we stitch bookmarks for the youngest, now we've skipped a year so here we are stitching for it again. 20 for the 3rd grade and 32 for the 4th grade, thank goodness it was moved to February - it will give us enough time to stitch for both of their classes. Orginally was going to be in November.(Bookmark Greetings by Carol Wilson Mansfield - American School of Needlework)

3 comments:

Johnnie said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Friday's blog hops. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations

Hanna said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Krysten said...

New follower from Follow me back Tuesday!

Amber
http://clickableparty.blogspot.com