Sunday, January 6, 2019

Time to get back at it.



It's time to get back to stitching - I've missed it - but just didn't have the time as I was talking care of my mom and that was a fulltime job.

It took a little time to get back to stitching after she passed (May 2017).

Now I need to get back to things.

I've decided that I want to do the following this year.

1) Stitch a patriotic pattern every month (still picking all of them out)
2) Stitch an ornament every month (have picked most of them already - the trick will be to finish them off for next year)
3) Participate in TUSAL (and post my orts every month -
4) Participate in the 2019 Quilt Block Sampler Mystery Stitch-a-long Pattern
5) Try to finish 3 Mill Hill patterns (not sure about doing beading - so a new thing to learn)

I'm sure I'll figure out some other things I want to stitch, but more will come.



No comments: