Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I've Been Tagged - Six Random Things
I have been tagged by the lovely Jenn to share six random things about myself, according to the rules.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, here are six random things about myself:
1. I collect sports autographs either signed index card or sports trading cards. I have about 500+ autographs of all types of sports people baseball (my favorite), football, hockey, golf and auto racing.
2. I am working on my genealogy (family history) and have traced some back to the early 1600 in New England.
3. I love frogs – I have a great collection of books, figures (bellek china, plastic, stuffed).
4. I’m not a big vegetable eater, but there are very few fruits that I don’t like (mango and papayas being some of the few).
5. I’m on a quest to collect a postcard from every county in the US and every country in the world ( 3349 World Postcards)
6. I’m an active volunteer in my community.
I have tagged:
1. Miriam (Borduurblog)
2. Chiloe(Chiloe’s Corner)
3. Mercy (Pretty In Pink)
4. Nicola (Tales From…)
5. Ashley (EuphoricStitcher)
6. Donna (Stitching for a Cure)